- To keep the Confidential Information secret and not to disclose it to any third party, and
- To restrict disclosure of Confidential Information only to employees who have a need to know it. Affiliates of the PARTIES are not considered as the third parties, provided that prior to receipt of the Confidential Information they undertake to abide by the terms of the agreement, and
- To use Confidential Information solely for the purpose permitted by SUPPLIER, and
- Not to use Confidential Information of findings and developments derived therefrom directly or indirectly to its own benefit or for the benefit of any affiliate, related PARTY or any other third party, and
- To return the Confidential Information to SUPPLIER or remove it whenever requested, and
- Not to make an application for an intellectual property right and not to assert any intellectual property right based on the Confidential Information of findings and developments derived therefrom in any way.